ACME Cabinet Doors warrants that each cabinet door will be free from warpage, de lamination (veneer plys), swelling, or twist for a period of 90 days from delivery date, when handled in a proper manner.
For doors to be warranted the following conditions must be followed.
1. All doors & drawer fronts must be handled with care, we are not responsible for damages caused by misuse or accidents.
2. Proper hardware and applicable fasteners to mount hardware must be used.
3. Doors should not be stored in damp, humid, or subjected to high heat areas. Space drawer fronts and doors an appropriate distance from heat sources, i.e. ovens stoves, etc.
4. All doors & drawer fronts must receive a uniform finish coating on all surfaces as soon as possible to prevent uneven absorption and release of moisture.
Policies & Warranties
1. Warpage or twisting of three-sixteenths (3/16) of an inch or less will be considered and acceptable amount and not a defect under this warranty.
2. Doors having a width of twenty-four (24) inches or a height of sixty(60) inches or more is excluded from this limited warranty. Any drawer front thirty-two (32) inches in length or ten (10) inches in width is also excluded from this limited warranty.
3. This limited warranty expressly excludes reimbursement to the purchaser for repair or replacement of defective doors
All door dimensions must be sent to us via email or our web site form. We will not accept door dimensions over the phone. All door orders are custom made from raw materials to customers specifications and therefore all sales are final. All doors made to order, prepayment required.
All door and drawer front size and thickness tolerances are +/- 1/16"
Our guarantee covers the replacement of doors and drawer fronts in an unfinished state and in good condition, as originally delivered. Any variation from our normal construction specifications is not guaranteed, I.e., reducing the thickness of the panel or frames.
ACME Cabinet Doors will not be held responsible for delays caused by factors beyond our control (I.e. Obstruction or blockage of usual routes of transportation, unavoidable accidents, riots, natural disasters, vehicle shortages, prevention or loss of labor, power shortages or lack of materials. There are no other warranties of any kind expressed or implied.
Standard production and arrival time is approximately 2 to 4 weeks for most orders, custom orders with special tooling or cutter set ups do not apply. All shipping dates and times are approximate and ACME Cabinet Doors will not be held responsible for the accuracy of shipping dates and times. Please allow extra time for special tooling, non standard cutter orders. There are no other warranties of any kind expressed or implied.
Any changes must be made within 24 hrs of receipt of invoice.
All cabinet doors are sold unfinished (raw wood), and should be evenly coated with a finish as soon as possible.
All cabinet doors are built custom to customer specified dimensions and style, therefore all sales are final. Defective
Cabinet doors will repaired or replaced according to our warranty guidelines.
Doors that are found to be defective by ACME Cabinet Doors staff will be either repaired or replaced. ACME Cabinet Doors reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to either repair or replace any defective door as defined under this limited warranty.
Liability under this warranty is limited to the net invoice of each door as established by ACME Cabinet Doors own manufacturing costs. IT IS EXPRESSLY AGREED THAT THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE IN LIEU OF ALL WARRANTIES OF FITNESS AND IN LIEU OF ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY.
THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSLY OR IMPLIED, WHICH EXTENDS BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY
Limited Warranty Conditions